USJC Annual Conference 2023 Social Media Campaign
Exclusive Opportunity for TOMODACHI Alumni!
We’re offering 10 TOMODACHI Alumni the chance to attend the U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference for FREE (normally a $400 value), as part of the TOMODACHI Alumni Leadership Program supported by Prudential.
How to Enter:
- Like our Post on Instagram
- Comment in our Post with a) your program name, b) the year you participated in, and c) answer the question: “What skill is necessary to build a sustainable, secure, and inclusive future together?”
- Repost or Share in Stories from the TOMODACHI Alumni account onto your own account and be sure to tag us (@ tomoalumni).
Winners will be sent a DM by October 15, 2023 from our account. See Terms & Conditions below for details.
- Open to TOMODACHI Alumni.
- Campaign starts: September 29, 2023 (Friday) 9am/JST
- Last day to apply: October 10, 2023 (Tuesday) 5pm/JST
- Winners announced: October 16, 2023 (Monday) 9am/JST
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be required to send an email to the U.S.-Japan Council TOMODACHI Alumni Affairs team to provide their full name, email address, Instagram handle name, and phone number to confirm their attendance and facilitate further communication.
- Winners must confirm their attendance by October 20, 2023. Failure to respond by this date will result in forfeiture of the spot, which will then be offered to the next eligible participant.
- Winners must attend all three days of the U.S.-Japan Council Annual Conference from November 7th to 9th, including the TOMODACHI Workshop to be held at the Renaissance Hotel on Wednesday, November 7th at 9am-12pm/EST.
- One entry per alumni. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the U.S.-Japan Council.
- Accounts must be public in order to view the Story post will not be able to enter.
- The U.S.-Japan Council has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of this Campaign, to void entries for any reason.
- By participating, entrants agree to these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion can be directed to email@example.com.