Now Accepting Applications for the Building the TOMODACHI Generation: Morgan Stanley Ambassadors Program
The Building the TOMODACHI Generation: Morgan Stanley Ambassadors Program is currently recruiting candidates for its 2022 program, which will take place from August 7 – August 22, 2022 (tentative).
The Building the TOMODACHI Generation: Morgan Stanley Ambassadors Program is an intensive, two-week program designed for Japanese students with an interest in leadership training, cross-cultural exchange, and entrepreneurial approaches to addressing social challenges. The program is held in Washington, D.C. This program is generously funded by Morgan Stanley.
*The program may be shifted to February 2023 due to the ongoing pandemic.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students (first- or second-year status preferred, but not required).
- Students from all majors may apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the university during the program. Applicants who will be study-abroad students during the time of the program are not eligible.
- Applicants must have Japanese citizenship.
- Applicants must have a current passport.
Apply through the portal here: https://www.twc.edu/tomodachi
Thursday, March 31, 2022
This is a fully-funded seminar sponsored by Morgan Stanley through the U.S.-Japan Council’s TOMODACHI Initiative. Sponsorship covers the cost of the seminar, housing, transportation, most meals and basic health insurance. You will need spending money for incidental items or snacks (estimated $50 per week). Participants are responsible for all expenses incurred in adhering to COVID-19 protocols when departing and entering Japan and the United States.