Now Accepting Applications for the Building the TOMODACHI Generation: Morgan Stanley Ambassadors Program
The Building the TOMODACHI Generation: Morgan Stanley Ambassadors Program is currently recruiting candidates for its 2020 program, which will take place from February 29 – March 16, 2020 (tentative).
The Building the TOMODACHI Generation: Morgan Stanley Ambassadors Program is an intensive, two-week program designed for Japanese and American students with an interest in leadership training, cross-cultural exchange, and entrepreneurial approaches to addressing social challenges. The program is held in Washington, D.C. This program is generously funded by Morgan Stanley.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students (freshmen or sophomores preferred).
- Students from all majors may apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a university during the program. Applicants who will be study-abroad students during the time of the program are not eligible.
- Applicants must have Japanese citizenship.
- Applicants must have a current passport.
Apply through the portal here: https://www.twc.edu/tomodachi
Thursday, October 31, 2019