TOMODACHI Alumni: University & High School Students in Japan
In every region, we are selecting a Regional Lead, Deputy Regional Lead, and Regional Mentor to support activities and opportunities in the region.
Help us energize and inspire the TOMODACHI Alumni in your region by developing new events to bring opportunities to your own regions and communities. If you are interested becoming a leader within your region, please apply!
Please complete the Application Form: http://bit.ly/RegionalLeaderApplication
Deadline: November 10, 2016 at 23:59 Japan Standard Time
Once you submit your application, you will be notified of the results by December 20, 2016.
- Build leadership and event planning skills
- Attend special events and opportunities hosted by the US Embassy and Government of Japan
- Work directly with U.S. Embassy Consulate Generals in your region
- Learn from mentors that are in the business community
- Receive and manage 100,000 yen as seed money per year to organize events
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regional Leader (Recruiting): University and Graduate School Students that lead and organize events in the region
- Deputy Regional Leader (Recruiting): High school students that are able to support toe Regional Leader with events in the region
- Mentor: Young professional that supports the Regional Leader and Deputy Regional Lead and acts as the representative for the region
TERM/TIMEFRAME OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Regional Leader: January 2017 – March 2018
Deputy Regional Leader: January 2017 – March 2018
Mentor: August 2016 – September 2017