Share your message — five years after the Great East Japan Earthquake
Request for Participation: TOMODACHI Initiative Social Media Campaign
On this fifth year since the occurrence of the Great East Japan Earthquake, TOMODACHI would like to solicit messages of encouragement to and from Tohoku. The photos and messages posted on social media will be shared by TOMODACHI and the photos that are emailed will be posted on the TOMODACHI website and social media platforms.
From partners and supporters of the TOMODACHI Initiative, we would welcome a message to Tohoku; from TOMODACHI alumni in Tohoku, a message that you would like to share with all of Japan and the world. This is an opportunity to show encouragement and support for Tohoku, not only in the past 5 years but also moving toward the future.
Post or email your photo today!
- Take a look at what others have posted! Click here
Campaign Date: February 12 (Fri) – March 11 (Tue)
- Email: send your photo in .jpg format to email@example.com (size between 1MB-2MB is ideal; smartphone photos are accepted); we will post it on the TOMODACHI Facebook and website
- Twitter: post your photo with #TOMO311 so it can be shared on TOMODACHI’s twitter
- Instagram: post your photo on your Instagram with #TOMO311 and #TOMODACHI
- Please post photos that are 1MB-2MB in size (do not compress image). Smartphone photos are welcome.
- To ensure that the messages are readable, please write with large font on A3 sized paper (approximately 11”x17”).
- Individual and/or group photos are encouraged.
- For corporations and organizations: please include your logo/banner in the background.
- For TOMODACHI alumni: please wear your T-shirts or include TOMODACHI merchandise in your photo.
*A compilation of all the photos may be created and used for display at future TOMODACHI events
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org